September holidays are here! :)

Yay! After months and months of insanely hard tests and the recent nerve-wrecking oral exam, it's finally time for us to take a break. I'm happy we only received very little homework. Only English letter writing and some 'unknown' Malay homework on asknlearn. LOL still not bothering to check the ML homework.

My schedule for Sept Holidays:
Saturday-Tuesday---> slack
Wednesday---> slack some more
Thursday-Sunday---> Do homework and study like there's no tomorrow. :D

On the other hand, maybe I should start studying earlier. 3 more weeks left until final yr exams come. :O How to do well like this? Chem sure die, A maths sure die, Malay sure die(unless study hard). Must pass English. If not, die 10000x. X_X.

Off topic: Yesterday forgot to pay for class photos. Saw some people queuing up at the foyer. I wondered, "what are they queuing up for? Oh well". Next day,"Oh yah.... class photos. LOL"

P.S. I think my blog is a lil' overloaded with pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment